Deadline: 31 March, 2022
We are looking for an experienced and passionate WordPress to join our team. WordPress developer is responsible for both front-end and back-end development everything from plug-ins to security updates.
Knowledge and Skills Required
- Design, implement and manage websites using WordPress
- Collaborate with members of a creative team
- Manage front-end and back-end website development
- Create WordPress plug-ins and themes
- Conducting website performance tests.
- Monitoring the performance of the live website.
- Maintain well-documented, reusable, and transferrable code
- Troubleshoot and resolve website problems for clients and co-workers
- Stay abreast of new developments in software, trends, and practices
- Proven work experience as a WordPress developer.
- Strong Knowledge of PHP and MySQL
- Knowledge of code versioning tools including Git, Mercurial, and SVN.
- Experience using debugging tools such as Firebug and Chrome Inspector
- Good understanding of website architecture and aesthetics.
- Ability to convert comprehensive layout and wireframes into working HTML pages
- Knowledge of how to interact with RESTful APIs and formats (JSON, XML)
- Strong understanding of front-end and back-end website development
- Keen attention to detail
- Knowledge of PHP backend development frameworks (Laravel, Codeigniter, Zend, etc)
Software Development StudioPHP Developer
Software Development StudioDatabase Administrator (MySQL)
Software Development StudioWordPress Developer
Software Development StudioSr. Dot Net Developer
Software Development StudioFront End Developer
Software Development StudioTrainees (PHP, Dot net and Front End Development)
Software Development StudioDot Net Developer
We provide equal opportunity to both the genders and we welcome all from different walks of life to be a part of our team"Join us to grow with us." For recruitment, please send us your curriculum vitae, work portfolio along with brief description of your role in specific project via email at email@example.com