Front End Developer
Position Type: Mid level|Positions: 1|Deadline: 31 March, 2022
Knowledge and Skills Required
- Demonstrate a strong passion for designing fast, reliable, scalable applications with seamless UI/UX for end-users;
- Understand the end-user and create simple, elegant solutions;
- Accurately translate user and business needs into functional frontend code
- Manage individual project priorities, deadlines, and deliverables;
- Build products that can scale for users around the world while meeting & exceeding quality & performance goals;
- Establish logging, monitoring, analytics, and telemetry frameworks for the team;
- Promote new and innovative enhancements to the company's products and solutions,
- Understanding of REST APIs, the document request model, and offline storage
- Experienced with web standards and protocols such as HTTP, REST, DNS, TCP/IP, and socket APIs in general.
- Experienced with web security, accessibility and internationalization.
- Experience with agile/scrum methodologies to iterate quickly on product changes, develop user stories, and work through backlogs. Familiarity in using tools such as JIRA, Confluence, Git, bitbucket etc.
- Basic knowledge of server side programming language: PHP, C# etc.
- Comfortable with customizing and creating new WordPress themes
- • Strong Communication Skills.
• Proactive and flexible.
• Accuracy and Attention to detail.
• Ability to work with limited supervision.
• Excellent time management skills with an ability to manage multiple priorities in a dynamic environment.
• Analytical, Self – Motivated and Enthusiastic.
• Team Player and Keen Learner.
Software Development StudioPHP Developer
Software Development StudioDatabase Administrator (MySQL)
Software Development StudioWordPress Developer
Software Development StudioSr. Dot Net Developer
Software Development StudioFront End Developer
Software Development StudioTrainees (PHP, Dot net and Front End Development)
Software Development StudioDot Net Developer
We provide equal opportunity to both the genders and we welcome all from different walks of life to be a part of our team"Join us to grow with us." For recruitment, please send us your curriculum vitae, work portfolio along with brief description of your role in specific project via email at firstname.lastname@example.org