Sr. Dot Net Developer
- Analyze system requirements and prioritize tasks
- Write clean, testable code using .NET programming languages
- Develop technical specifications and architecture
- Test and debug various .NET applications
- Review and refactor code
- Deploy fully functional applications
- Upgrade existing programs
- Support junior developers’ work
- Document development and operational procedures
- 4 to 5 years of experience in .Net, to build software using languages and technologies of the .NET framework.
- Proficiency in building web-based applications
- In-depth knowledge of at least one of the .NET languages (like C# and Visual Basic .NET)
- Familiarity with agile environments
- Troubleshooting abilities
- Good communication skills
• Strong Communication Skills.
• Proactive and flexible.
• Accuracy and Attention to detail.
• Ability to work with limited supervision.
• Excellent time management skills with an ability to manage multiple priorities in a dynamic environment.
• Analytical, Self – Motivated and Enthusiastic.
• Team Player and Keen Learner.
• ASP.NET MVC, WebAPI, Bootstrap, AngularJS.
• Understanding of the Design Pattern.
Software Development StudioPHP Developer
Software Development StudioDatabase Administrator (MySQL)
Software Development StudioWordPress Developer
Software Development StudioSr. Dot Net Developer
Software Development StudioFront End Developer
Software Development StudioTrainees (PHP, Dot net and Front End Development)
Software Development StudioDot Net Developer