Grafi Offshore Nepal has a sales and marketing office in Willemstad, The Netherlands where a direct contact with the project managers and clients is maintained. This gives an ease to the clients in accessing our services. At the same time, the production facility in Nepal gets the first hand information on the projects to be carried out.
Our production process is as follows:
- Client request is received.
- Project Managers in Willemstad answers the client back.
- Project time estimation is sent.
- After approval, the test project is done.
- Direct communication of project managers of Willemstad with Nepal team.
- Quality assurance team reassures the quality of projects delivered.
- After agreement on quality, the project starts.
- Project managers check the project along with QA team and give the final approval.
Client provides the project material either in CD /DVD or through FTP. Each client receives our FTP address via mail. When the images are processed, clients receive notification to download ready files from the server.